Saturday, July 18, 2015

Prophet - Non-Spoiler Review

I have had this book in my app for a little over six months, and I did not start to actually read it until last night. Here is the review I posted to Goodreads. I will elaborate on my opinions after posting, and will edit this post another time.

Prophet (Books of the Infinite, #1)Prophet by R.J. Larson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was amazing. I was so involved with the plot, and there were surprises at every turn. R.J. Larson has molded such an amazing story. I saw the similarities to the stories of the Bible, and in a way I felt that it resembled the Bible. It brought new insights on certain subjects, which made me curious to search more about them.
I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys books, such as Narnia.

View all my reviews

This books was so interesting! I enjoyed the the main characters, the storyline. Everything just sucked me right in. My reason for saying "I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys books, such as Narnia." is because it reminded me of Narnia, to a degree. I think R.J. Larson got inspired by C. S. Louis' writing. Perhaps she was trying to create a fun plot that was like the Bible, but then it is something all itself. This is a fantastic story, and now I have to find a way to get my hands on the next book(s)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment