Tuesday, April 4, 2017

QUICK REVIEW!!! RISE BY DYLAN ALLEN | #HaddiesHaven #InvadersWelcome #DontTouchTheFox


Hey Invaders! Just want to stop in real quick and tell you that if you have not heard of this book, you're living under a rock. I most certainly was. I'll stop jabbering now.

You know the drill: I am only sharing my final thoughts on the book. The synopsis is right there for you to have a brief idea what the book is about. Cover will be linked to Amazon. My Goodreads review will be right beneath the book.

Amazon
Rise
Kindle Edition, 291 pages
Published February 13th 2017 by Dylan Allen

As a girl, I saw my father destroy the family he claimed to love. I watched my mother waste her life dreaming of a man who left her without a second glance. 

As a woman, I don’t dream, I work. I don’t fall in love, I focus. I would never let anything as frivolous as love distract me. 

Until I meet Simon. A gorgeous, brilliant young architect with dark eyes, a sweet smile, and a dirty, dirty mouth. He sets me on fire, and suddenly all I can do is dream…of his hands, his lips, his body. Of a heart good enough and a love strong enough to make me believe in happily ever after. 

But Simon has secrets that are even deeper than mine. Will our pasts destroy everything we’ve worked for? Or will we find the courage to rise to the challenge and fight for the love we share?

RiseRise by Dylan Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh the feels!!!

I think this calls for a celebration! I've just found a new author to add to my top favorites list. I love the story so much. I was losing my cool and needed something different to read for a change. I've been knee-deep in review books and this totally pulled me out. The author has done an amazing job and all I want now is another!!! Great for anyone who loves Kennedy Ryan!!

*** I had received a copy of this book from the author, with intention of reviewing and then I won a copy in a giveaway.

View all my reviews


Like my Facebook page!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Haddie! I am so glad you enjoyed it. Hugs, Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D My pleasure! Thank you for writing an amazing story! ♥

      Delete